Please read the following instructions IN ITS ENTIRETY before proceeding with the application
Thank you for your request for press credentials for Resonate Suwannee 2024! To be considered for a press/photo pass, please complete the short form below. You cannot request multiple passes in one application, one application per pass request, please.
EACH INDIVIDUAL REQUESTING TO COVER THE FESTIVAL MUST FILL OUT THEIR OWN APPLICATION.
NOT ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE APPROVED.
– Complimentary press tickets and press/photo passes are limited.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY by January 31, 2024. Applications received after January 31, 2024 will not be considered.
– Applicants will be notified no later than March 1, 2024.
Please be as detailed as possible in the form. Applications with incomplete or insufficient information will be declined.
• Photographers: You must be a photographer on assignment. No portfolio photography or personal website photography will be permitted. Only photographers with professional cameras such as SLR or interchangeable lens cameras will be allowed into the photo pits. Point and shoot cameras and smartphones WILL NOT be permitted. ONLY photographers are allowed in photo pit – no reporters, writers, or on-air talent. All photographer(s) will be required to sign a photo release form and submit it to Karla Arguello at email@example.com before receiving a photo pass.
• Web-Based Media: Online outlets will only be considered for press passes if their “unique viewers per month” exceeds 10,000 and can verify this with Google Analytics, Compete.com, or another reputable web traffic tracker.
• Credentials are for journalists covering the event only: Personal assistants, associates, guests or other similar staff employed by media outlets do not qualify for media credentials. Guests or family members traveling or attending with journalists do not qualify for media credentials.